Our Soap Slab Mould with Silicone Liner is designed to make working with heavy slabs of soap easy. The interlocking mould box provides a snug fit for its accompanying silicone liner.
Soap Slab Mould with Silicone Liner
The Soap Mould box
- is simple to assemble and take apart when un-moulding
- makes a heavy soap slab easy to manage
- reduces wear and tear/stretching of the silicone liner
- has no need to line with paper etc
- has an easy grip base which allows you to lift the mould easily to bang out air pockets after the pour.
- base can be used as a tray to un-mould your soap on, then gripped for easy transport.
- stores flat to save space
- lid included
- box pieces are easy to clean
Made here in NZ by Modish, using plain untreated plywood, this unique interlocking soap mould box holds a registered IPONZ design number 428256.
The silicone liner that comes with the box has internal measurements of 31cm x 31cm x 8.5cm high and holds just under 8 litres of soap batter. Made overseas.
NB – do not lift the silicone liner by the sides when full of soap as the weight may stretch the base of the silicone liner.
Free shipping NZ wide. Please allow 1-2 weeks from ordering for making the wooden mould box.
Check out the soap slab mould with silicone liner here-